Join the most comprehensive & successful CPD-accredited
Board-Certified MSL (BC-MSLcert™) training program today
MSLs are the scientific, clinical and medical disease expert within the medical (affairs) department of a pharmaceutical or biotech company. MSLs work with the top leaders in the field (KOLs) helping to bring innovative new medicines to patients and help further enhance the quality use of medicine (QuM) of established products. MSLs have advanced scientific, medical and clinical knowledge and academic credentials generally consisting of a bachelor's, master's and/or a doctorate degree (PhD, PharmD or MD/MBBS). Join our FREE MSL webinar.
Overview of the different MSL Coaching Programs
All the programs include the BC-MSLcert training, exam and certification (as depicted above)
"...the BC-MSLcert™ training gives you the advantage and confidence you need to skillfully navigate the process. Since there were 100-150 other applicants for my MSL position, every advantage was necessary. I am so grateful, thank you for your support" - MSL Sanofi/Genzyme USA
Overview of the online BC-MSLcert™ Training Program
Become a Board-Certified MSL – BC-MSLcert™
- No additional cost for the exam or to become a board-certified MSL (BC-MSLcert™)
- No expiry date, it is YOURS forever!
- CPD accredited and recognized top pharmaceutical companies Globally
Understanding the MSL role and MSL upskilling:
- Overview of the pharmaceutical industry
- 6x MSL introductory training videos to learn about the MSL role throughout the life cycle of a product
- 6x MSL recruitment training videos on how best to break into the MSL role
- Learn about the 30-60-90 days onboarding planning as an MSL
- Access to essential MSL industry Guidelines
- Biostatistics overview for MSLs - essential to understand (and present on) the medical papers
- Access to Global Healthcare guidelines to understand your country's healthcare system like an MSL
MSL Disease upskilling
- 70+ Fast Facts disease handbooks to help you quickly upskill on the MSL disease areas for your interview
- Clinical disease guidelines to speak like an experienced MSL
Write an MSL CV and MSL cover letter
- CV/resume masterclass on how to make a professional MSL CV/resume and get invited to the 1st MSL interview
- Teaching on how to write cover letters with real-life examples
Finding and applying to MSL jobs
- Learn how to best work with recruiters and hiring managers
- Find the companies that best match your therapeutic area of expertise
- Learn how to best build your own MSL LinkedIn network with MSL hiring managers
- Have recruiters come to you through a perfect LinkedIn Profile & global database
Get MSL interview ready
- Understanding the MSL interview process and interviewer’s expectation
- MSL interview deep-dive resources Part-1- how to go from the HR screening phone call to the 2nd round behavioral interview.
- MSL interview deep-dive resources Part-2- how to go from the 2nd round behavioral interview to the 3rd round Clinical paper presentation.
- Overview of the most commonly asked MSL interview questions and how to answer them
- Step-by-step overview on how to make a clinical paper presentation (3rd round interview)
- 50+ real-life clinical paper presentation examples from our MSL alumni working as MSLs now
- Key clinical trial data slidedecks to quickly make your clinical paper presentation
Maximize your salary and contract negotiation
- Salary negotiation guide - get the BEST MSL package
- Know your worth and benchmark your salary
IN SHORT, THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE ONLINE MSL TRAINING PROGRAM YOU CAN FIND!
And there is more! We also are the only one that provide personalized MSL coaching by MSL hiring mangers & medical directors (see the pricing table above)
- The only Board Certified MSL platform designed specifically for aspiring MSLs
- The fastest way to break into an MSL role
- Online MSL training & personalized coaching by senior Medical Affairs Professionals
- Real-life resources on CVs, resumés, cover letters & clinical paper presentations
- Suitable for (PhD, MSc, BSc), pharmacists (PharmD, RP, Mpharm, Bpharm), medical doctors (MD, MBBBS, DO) and nurses.
MSL Sanofi, USA
"...it gives you the advantage and confidence you need to skillfully navigate the process. Since there were 100-150 other applicants for my MSL position, every advantage was necessary."
MSL Leo Pharma, USA
"...getting an MSL job does take a lot of work and must come from you to get it done. However, the FSTP course gives you all the tools to succeed."
Senior MSL Ortho, USA
"...After completing the course, I truly felt knowledgeable on the skill sets necessary to be successful as an MSL. I obtained my first MSL role only a few months after starting the program"